Union College will give away two (2) e-bikes total. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entries collected during the convention.
To be eligible to enter the giveaway drawing:
- Entrants must be a registered attendee of the Something Different Educators' Convention in Phoenix on August 7-10, 2023.
- Entrants must enter the drawing by speaking directly to a Union College booth attendant during regular booth operating hours (as posted on the convention website).
- Entrants must supply a valid email address and phone number and give permission to be contacted by Union College.
- Entrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Only one entry is allowed per registered attendee.
- Union College employees and their families are not eligible to enter the drawing..
Winning the drawing
Rules for drawing winners:
- Union will contact drawing winners by email and phone/text.
- The winner must respond within one week supplying a valid shipping address.
- A valid shipping address is required. We cannot ship to a post office box.
- Union will ship the bike model chosen in the entry process directly to the supplied mailing address.
- If a drawing winner does not respond with a valid shipping address within one week, they will forfeit the prize and Union will select another winner.
- Union College reserves the right to substitute a different brand or model of similar style, or a different color, if the one selected is not currently available.
- Union College cannot predict how many people will enter so cannot list the odds of winning the drawing.
- Union College makes no guarantees related to entries or winning.
- Union College is not responsible for issues with shipping, delivery or damage in transit.